Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Jumping from One Thing to Another

Due to the fact that I have not found my check book, it makes me irritable and that has made me weak. Today on the train, being irritable, I wanted to just fling some retarded woman off the train. It’s crazy crowded on the train in the morning, if you get in you’re lucky so once you’re in stay in till your stop. Though you have to step out of the train on 14th Street, because everyone and their mother from the middle of the train have to get off and of course who is stuck by the door? ME thank you very much. Soooo I step off the train and step back toward my left where this inconsiderate bitch of a woman stands. Does she move back? No! So of course common courtesy she should move back and wait till I get back on. Well of course being an inconsiderate bitch she didn’t so I just wanted to grab her by her head and fling her off the train. I didn’t do it because I was so weak from being so irritable.

I get to work; I have to call the bank. I call. Of course their system is down, so they can’t help me. What the Fuhhh?? Why is it when you hide something so no one can get a hand on it, you hide it so well, you can’t find it? Why? I hate that. (My niece Elizabeth said “Honey, hate is a bad word, God doesn’t like that word.” WHHHHAT? I almost threw myself out of the car when she told me this when she was here in New York. God? Oh boy. I told my sister what the heck in the world are they teaching her in school, she’s only three and she’s telling me about using words that are not healthy words? You see I’m atheist. I turned around and looked at my scrumptious niece and said Elizabeth can you not mention God? And she went on this whole shebang on God. Uhh I definitely wanted to throw myself out of the car) I felt like crud, like if a big hex is just lingering over me so I got out of my chair and went to the bathroom to put on some make up. Make up always makes a woman feel better when she’s feeling down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home