Can You Handle It?

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Met Someone Last Night

Yes you read the title correct, I met someone last night. Shocker! I know. Someone finally came up to me and was interested in me. Yes that is right , he was interested in me.

We, meaning the girls went out for Mia's birthday. We went to a club in NYC. We had a table and drank up. I only had two drinks. One at the bar and then one at the table. Saw some friends I haven't seen in a while and then was introduced to some others. I had my digital camera and took some photos. I brought my hobby out with me. It was an awesome night. I finally met one of my friend's brother whom I totally forgot that she had a twin brother. We were all nice to one another and it was a great group of people having a good time. Eventually we started talking and I had thought the girl he came with was his girl. It wasn't and well I sort of felt a bit of an interest on his side. I thought he was a nice guy and got a good vibe from him. He would laugh at things I was saying, he found me funny. His other friend who I called the molester, had me on the floor laughing. I know I've met this other guy from somewhere else. I asked him if he had a motorcycle and if he once hung out at this one spot I thought I had seen him at. Ends up it was the same guy.

"So, did you like me?"
I laughed, he so rough, that somewhat hard Italian attitude.

I said "NO" with a firm tone

"Did you want to kiss me?"

Again, "NO"

I was dying I wanted to just laugh so hard in his face. He then was very interested in my body. Yikers. I wanted to run.

"Take a picture with me"

So I made him happy. We were all just having a good time.

So to get away from him, I went over to the other guy, my friend's brother. I felt comfortable, because I knew he was my friend's brother, so he wasn't so much of a stranger. I told him to help me. To put his arm around me when we took a picture so that other dude would stay away. We ended up having a great time as I entertained him with my humorous personality. Oh yeah that's right I have one. A personality and it has a great sense of humor in it. So we hit it off, he held my hand and all that. It was comforting. I liked it. I just have to get to know him. We all ended up going to an after hours spot and danced and danced and he would hug me. It felt good. I haven't had that in a while. So I took the opportunity and enjoyed it. He asked for my number and well he already called and I'm going to take this opportunity to get to know him. You never know where this will end, it could be a guy I start to date or he could be added to my circle of friends. What ever it is, I'm glad I met him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! A girl like you should meet guys all the time. I don't see what the problem is? However, I am happy for you. Good luck!!

That means the little chance I had is completely gone now. :(

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home