Can You Handle It?

Sunday, December 11, 2005

To one of my ANONYMOUS readers

So I get this comment.

Listen blondie, if you dedicate your time to other things than this useless blog you may find what you are lacking in life.We all know deep down inside you are a sweet person. However, its time to remove the bricks and let someone into your heart.I am sure there is one person in this world that would like to get to know you but you refuse to let people in.However, the blogs you write are short of entertainment and more of a bore. I read them to try and understand what is int hat mind of yours. That circus act needs to stop. Anyway....now that I typed something the ball is your court to reply to this mystery writer.

First off why call me blondie?

Second, you want a reply? Read my comment after yours on my blog, though why would you come back if I'm such a bore?

Third, if I'm not interested in someone that doesn't mean I refuse people in my life, I don't want to bother with that one particular person. That doesn't make me evil building a brick wall. Maybe it's the other people who can not accept me having any interest in them.

Fourth, do not tell me how to spend my time! If this blog is so useless then why did you come here?

Fifth, so my blogs are short of entertainment and more of a bore...then why are you so interested in my reply? My blog is who I am sucker. I know you read this because I told you if you wanted to get to know me take a look at my blog. What kind of life do you have that is so entertaining and grand? Nothing, because if you did you would not be on the internet reading my blog, your fascinating life wouldn't be right here right now reading this.

Sixth, I do let people in my heart... that's why I'm loved and love so much.

By the way, I met someone last night. So much for your philosophy.

Understand what is my mind? Let's put it this way.... You just don't get me!!

Have a Nice Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home