Can You Handle It?

Monday, December 12, 2005

All Employees Must Wash Hands

So there I am shitting in the office bathroom. I hear the door open, and I have a good guess of who just walked in, but I sit there and mind my own business. They pee flush and then walk right out the door. She didn't even wash her hands. Ewwwwwwwwww!!! That is why I always take my napkin all the way to my desk as I'm wiping my hands dry. I wash my hands grab the napkin and dry them as I'm walking out and turn the knob with the napkin. I don't get those people? What is wrong with you????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do women have to wash their hands? They dont hold anything.....

7:42 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

They are wiping there hmm hmmm that's why!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home