Can You Handle It?

Monday, December 19, 2005

An arrrrrrrrrrrg moment

I came home last night and I see between my roommate and his friend on the couch a canon digital camera still in it's box. I thought it was my roommates friend's camera.

"Bought a new camera?"

The friend hesitated. Then my roommate says it's his that he gave him the money for it, but they are returning it for an exchange because what they wanted to do with it they can't with that camera they had right there.

My mind and blood went nuts!!! I thought he was struggling and wasn't even able to afford to give me half of next months rent. He said that he couldn't afford to pay the new apartments rent and give me half. When Mia is moving in mid January, so he should be paying me the half on next months rent, but only claims he can now give me $100 that his girlfriend is going to loan him. So hmmm... let's see you can't be responsible in making decisions and money and you rather dick over your roommate who you consider like a sister by accepting an offer on an apartment and give your so called roommate who is like a sister to you 2 weeks notice to find a roommate and well let's see here, she can't get one till mid January, but you claim you can't afford to pay both the new apartment and our rent...hmmm... So where the fuck did the money for the digital camera come from. HIS ASS?????

Just an arrrrrrrrrg moment to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home