Can You Handle It?

Friday, December 16, 2005

He Came Over (The Someone I Met)

Is it bad of me that the only thing I want right now is his company when I get home from work and just cuddle to watch television? No kissing, just cuddling. Would that make me a bad person? I think not, but the only reason I ask is because I have this feeling that he likes me more than I like him, and the cuddling, you know a little quality time together with him feels as if he is liking me more and more. I know he likes me more than I like him. I know because he told me he has had his eye on me for a long time, that the night we finally got to hang out wasn't the first time he had seen me. He tells me I'm beautiful. He wanted to make reservations for dinner. He told me he was thinking about it the other night and how he didn't know how to choose a place because he heard how picky I am with food. I'm not picky, I just do not eat certain things, like meat and fish, but I do eat shell fish. It's the only thing I'm not allergic too. Oh yeah and I can't have any dairy. So I'm not picky I'm just difficult ; ) How do you think I feel when I have to order something on the menu? Especially when there is so much that does not accommodate me and minimal to accommodate me. But I'm happy with my shellfish no matter where I go, as long as they cook it good.

He is a smoker and that kills me. I think that might be a reason why I'm not into the kissing thing yet. I like the hugging and cuddling, I like the affection. He has tattoos (LOVE THAT) all over his arms and one huge cross on his back bigger than my freaking torso. I'm wondering how he will feel when I tell him I'm atheist. After I gone out with the girls from work last night he picked me up from the train station and when I got in the car I noticed he had a rosary hanging from his mirror. Soooo not me, it felt weird. How will he react when I tell him that it's not me? I'll just take the cuddling for now. He seems like a great guy, I want to get to know him, of course I'm the person who can sense things as soon as I meet someone. I sensed the comfort when I first met him so I went along with it. So here he is, one of my friend's brother who happens to be her twin. When I look at him I see her and that freaks me out a bit. I'm trying to overcome that. What ever happens will happen, friends or a man I will date. We'll,meaning me and all you readers ou there will find out in my future blogs. Ta Ta For Now Chhhhhaaaaa Chowwwwwwww!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess my 3 minutes are up...I am done posting and reading....Good Luck!!!

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop being picky about men, you are trying to find something wrong about him so you can justify not settling down and you may lose out on a great guy. take it day by day. the smoking thing he can quit, help him. the religion thing is no big deal, if he is a good person he will respect you. have fun and stop picking on the bad things and look at the good things.

12:23 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

I'm not being picky, I said we'll see where it goes. If something turns me off it turns me off. That's it!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home