Can You Handle It?

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 16th Episode

July 16th Episode

It was a bit chilly walking to the train station, once I sat down in the station to put on my make up, my body felt hot. When I was done putting my make up on. I felt my insides shaking, (extremely wired). I walked up the stairs to get to the platform and got on the train, though I don’t remember doing that. I had my two friends with me. I found a seat and sat down. The next thing I knew was I was trying to keep my eyes open so they would not go back. The voices of my friends started to fade away. That is all I remember. All I remember was holding onto a pole that was next to me in my seat and felt that I was clutched on to it, I was not putting any strength into the grip but my hand was doing it on its own. My friend told me the rest.

My friend (Lola) states the following:

I was talking to Samantha (my other friend) as my eyes became very watery as if it looked like I was about to cry. My left hand started shaking and going into a pumping fist. Samantha had said that I did not look good. Lola asked me if I wanted to go home. I shook my head no and said I’m tired. They kept asking me questions and I would not answer. I do remember in the end my friend Samantha asking me questions and then the second she finished the question I could not remember what she just said. She had to repeat her question a few times. I do not remember much of any of this. I remember feeling very tired after this episode and then my head started to hurt a little bit.

This episode was short and simple not like the ones I normally have. Thing is... when I'm alone I probably have these not knowing I'm having them. I will try and remember other episodes and try to tell you mostly everything I went through. Till then. Cross fingers I do not have anymore episodes. I see the doctor on Tuesday.

#complexpartialseizure #simplepartialseizures #idontremember #episode

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home