Can You Handle It?

Monday, December 19, 2005

To Bonus or Not To Bonus... that is the question

I'm sitting here at my desk exhausted. Feeling dizzy as my heart is racing a.k.a "not feeling well". Last week HR had sent me an email with a list of employee names and she wanted me to hand write everyone's name on an envelope. Bonus???? My name was on the list. Thing is I heard that it's a letter they put in that envelope. The envelope with a letter and a BONUS??? Will mine say thank you...blah blah blah... NO BONUS? or thank you ..... Blah Blah Blah here is your percentage raise and what your new salary is and looky here because you've been so great we feel you deserve this bonus now go ahead and pay off your car. Hmmm wondering. My review went well so I wonder if they would give me a raise and a bonus or either or I've only been here since August. My review did say that I did clean up the mess that was left from the previous person who had my position. I'm liked very much here, but does that even matter??? Wonder if anyone is getting a bonus. I know my receptionist is getting a raise, you can thank me for helping her show her how to help get her out of the gutter and back up to the surface. I helped her with organization skills and helped boost up her confidence. She had given up and well was not performing to expectation until I started to manage her. Oh well, we will see. I think we might get the envelopes some time this week. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home