Can You Handle It?

Monday, October 31, 2005

Waiting

Don't you hate it when you're waiting for a phone call from your doctor? I do. Today, I called and told the secretary about how the medicine the doctor prescribed me are making me feel worse and if I should continue taking them or should I be taking them differently.

"She won't be in till 2 today, I'll give her the message and have her call you."

"Ok, take down my work and cell just in case I don't pick up at my desk."

I gave her the numbers. 3:47pm still no call. My receptionist went home on half a personal day to take her daughters trick or treating. My temp called in sick and well besides me feeling like I got hit by a Mack truck I had no choice but to cover the front desk.

So here I am sitting at the front desk holding in my urine for hours, maybe it was an hour or two, and I had to wait for freaking UPS and FEDEX to come pick up their packages. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore I walked to the bathroom in pain holding on to my cell phone hoping my damn doctor would call. Before I went to the bathroom I called the Dr's office and left a message to call on my cell. Can you believe it I had to bring my damn cell phone to the bathroom so I wouldn't miss the doctor's call. It's 4:26pm, I'm out of work at 5 and STILL no call. Unbelievable. I could have died. Ok not really I would have went to the emergency room, but come on I feel real sick. It's been a month already and all it is doing is getting worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home