Can You Handle It?

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm Bringing In My Lunch

What is up with people working in the food industry who cannot get a lunch order right?
Yesterday, I ordered Mexican with two co-workers. They took forever and a day to deliver it and then once it got here, my receptionist paid the delivery guy. My receptionist watched him leave and went around her desk to grab the bag she saw him put down on the side of her desk, dumb ass delivery guy should have put it on her desk. When she looked on the side of her desk nothing was there. Dingbat took our food with him. It took another freaking century to get our food and to top it off it was cold. I wanted my $3 tip back, the Dumb Ass delivery guy didn’t deserve it. It’s a good thing I wasn’t up front when he came back. I would have snatched it right out of his damn pocket!!

TODAY!!! We ordered for lunch AGAIN, because my lazy ass didn’t cook something last night to bring in for lunch today. Actually, I had dinner at my friend’s house, there were no leftovers. I was craving a shrimp patty from the Golden Crust place. It was raining and crappy out so me and another co-worker decided to order in. I didn’t want to place the order, because some way some how the people on the other end of the phone do not understand English. Maybe next time I should speak with a foreign accent. When I say EXTRA that means MORE, not I need NOTHING! Assholes! Any hoots, I had my co-worker place the order. She ordered 3 Shrimp patties, 1 Beef patty and an order of fried sweet plantains. After an hour I was turning into a skeleton, the order finally gets here. We go into the kitchen and she found something wrong. OF COURSE WHY NOT? Two shrimp patties were missing. I tried calling the place up, but the line was busy, oh I should mention that with that whole hour of waiting I was calling to find out where the heck our order was and the phone was busy. So how frustrating is that? Trying to find out what is going on with your order when the damn line is busy for over an hour. So pissed beyond belief, we sat down and ate whatever we had as I kept dialing the busy line. I get to my desk and wait and then call. The phone rings. FINALLY! This woman picks up and I tell her our problem. She said she was going to send over the two shrimp patties. I thanked her and said goodbye.

I get a call forwarded to me and it’s a woman from the Golden Crust place. I was boggled but asked her what was up. She was boggled too and we figured out the call was forwarded to me. I told her that we ordered 3 shrimp patties and we only got one. She says

“I have two shrimp patties”

“I ordered three”

Then her fucking attitude came slashing me “ I KNOW WHAT YOU’VE ORDERED, I ONLY HAVE TWO PATTIES AND NOW I HAVE NONE!”

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, is this woman kidding me? Giving me attitude for her mistake oh no. I kept my cool.

“I paid for three”

Still with an asshole attitude that needed to be fucking stabbed with a knife,

“WE DON’T HAVE ANYMORE SHRIMP PATTIES”

The bitch had nerve to raise her voice this entire time. If anyone should be raising her voice it should be me, making ME wait over a damn hour for my food when you are half a block away and then YOU deliver an incomplete order. FUCK OFF FUCKER!!

“So then give us back our money”

She became less vocal and said “OK” and hung up.
NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE fucks with me and my food! What is wrong with these people, how the heck do they have a job in that industry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home