Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Closet or Hamper?

I’m the girl who will wear her jeans or pants two times maybe even three times before washing them. If I sweat or dirty them then they go right into the hamper. Heck if you washed your clothes that often, you will ware the color and material out. Plus when you have expensive clothes that don’t need to be dry-cleaned you tend not to wash them so often, because you don’t want to ruin them. So you try your hardest to keep them as clean as possible as you are wearing them.

First off, why does it always seem when you take a clean pair of pants out your closet, you feel as if you gained weight? Maybe that’s because those son of a bitches were in the dryer and they made them tighter. Heck I have to suck in my belly at times, that’s why when you have a pair of pants that you’ve already worn they are already stretched to your form.

Shirts-

· First you do the sniff test. Most of the time I put them in the hamper. If I worn the shirt just a few hours and it passes the sniff test it goes into the closet.
· Check out the armpit part of your shirt. If it doesn’t stink, but has deodorant on it, toss it into the hamper.
· If you get a sauce stain or any stain on it, in the hamper it goes.

Jeans/Pants-

· You check them out front to back to make sure there’s no dirt on them.
· You do the sniff test. If they smell, in the hamper they go.
· If they fit too loose then into the hamper they go.
· If you can fold them up and they look nice and flat, in the closet they go, that is if they passed the sniff and dirt free test.
· If they fit too tight, it’s because they are still clean. Leave them in the closet, till there’s a day when you haven’t eaten a damn thing and your tummy is flat as hell.

Undies and Socks-

· SLAM DUNK INTO THE HAMPER!!

Bras-

· The sniff test once again.
· If they pass the sniff test and get deodorant on it, try rubbing it off if there is just a smudge on it and if it doesn’t come off into the hamper it goes.
· All of a sudden your tits shrank. No no not to fret, the bra is stretched out. Into the hamper it goes.
· So if it passes the sniff test and has no deodorant on it and it fits perfect, then into the draw or closet or on top of whatever it lands on in your room when you take it off , it goes. If you happen to find dirt on it, girl, what the fuck are you doing to get it dirty??? Unless you walk around in your bra eating a melting ice cream cone you have problems.


So tell me, Closet or Hamper? What do you do?

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I am bad, even if I try something on and don't end up wearing it, it gets washed, part of my OCD I suppose.....

1:34 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

My system is so incredibly similar to yours! hehehe

I know what you mean about jeans shrinking in the dryer just a tad. I hate it. It makes me feel like I put on extra poundage when I know I didn't.

6:04 PM  
Blogger redgirl said...

if I wear it for more than 10 min in the hamper it goes.

6:37 AM  
Blogger CC said...

My personal favorite spot for worn clothes is the floor. After a few days it's not looking so good.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home