Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

RANK

Okay besides me wanting to read some comments from all you readers, I can’t stand looking at my rank. I mean come on!! I know I’m better than whatever rank I’m at right now. Shit I should be one of the top five not in the 100’s shit. Come and support me and vote for me. How pathetic do I sound?? Crapper, I’ve sunk down to this. So hit that rank button and vote for Can You Handle It? Don’t forget, you can even put in a review. I thank you so much for always coming to my blog and reading what I have to say. It makes me feel like I really do exist out here, even though you don’t know me and being anonymous, it’s that that makes it feel so great. Have a great day guys. Sorry for all the long blogs, but I just can’t help it. Once I start it’s sometimes hard to stop typing. I mean come on this blog was just for me to tell you, the world, to help me with my rank by voting and here I am still blabbering.

VOTE DAMN IT!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

u got my vote, you are up to #28 now!!!!!!!!! ;)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Hey there. I've seen you on Charlie's site. Hi Charlie! :)

This is my first time here but so far I love your stuff! You are incredibly unique and write beautifully. I'll be back to visit more.

have a wonderful evening!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home