Can You Handle It?

Sunday, August 21, 2005

The Day Before My First Day Of Work

Sunday, Monday, one more day till I start my new job. Was I nervous? NO, I just didn’t feel like going. Staying home for 3 months had me spoiled. Well besides the stressful broke issue, I was spoiled. It was my me time, that I never really used for myself.

Sunday was supposed to be crazy. TimRex asked me to take his pictures from some promo package for record labels. We were supposed to go to B&H and get some good film. I told him about all my ideas, he liked them. So we had set it for Sunday to do the first part of a photo shoot. I was also doing the clown thing for a kid’s birthday party, but on Saturday I found out that it wasn’t happening. I was happy, because that meant I had more time for the shoot. TR never made it, he got busy with something else. Again, I was happy, this meant I could just have a relaxing day before my first day of work. I called Anne to let her know I missed her and to find out what she was doing. She was having dinner and had our friend over with her husband and one of her sons over. I hadn’t seen in a while. Anne invited me over. I ended up walking to her house, because the night before I had a very disturbing dream that I got into a real bad car accident. I didn’t drive all day and night Sunday. Before I spoke with Anne I had invited Hope and her friend Troy over to play cards, have wine and just sit and talk. I wanted company, bottom line. I told Anne that I would come over but had to leave at a certain time because I had company myself coming over.


I ate and hung out with Anne, the family and friends. Hope and Troy picked me up. We played cards, drank white wine and just enjoyed each other’s company. We laughed and my need was fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home