Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

NOT YET!

I can’t understand why I cannot dream of the winning lotto numbers. Whyyyyyyyyy???

Friday night or was it early Saturday morning, who the fuck knows? I had a dream of my sister in law who is pregnant. The baby is due in September, I can’t wait to see this precious joy of life come, well really I can, but you know what I mean. I woke up Saturday morning and got all dolled up for a baby shower I had to go to. My sister in law was going to be there, because it was one of her good friend’s baby shower.

I get to my sister in laws house and saw her cute pink dress with her belly popping out. I gave her a kiss and hug and we got into her car. As we sat there I looked at her belly again and it triggered my dream. I told her I had a dream about her and the baby, she didn’t want to hear it because well she knew it was going to come true.

So I told her.

“It was so weird, in my dream your belly was real low, I pointed it out to you and said that the baby is going to come soon, that the baby is going to come now. You told me not to say that and touched your belly and all of a sudden it looked like you had a big pancake in your hand. So weird. I kept telling you the baby is coming now, you didn’t want to hear it.

From the side of your stomach I saw a baby’s head and it started crying. I screamed out that it was crying and my mother and sister came over by you and all of a sudden the baby was wrapped around your belly instead of inside your belly. My mother and sister went to get the baby and I kept screaming for them not to touch the baby that is was too soon, it was like a broken record…. NOT YET… NOT YET… NOT YET… NOT YET…NOT YET. They didn’t listen to me. I saw the baby, he was huge looked just like your first (who will be one soon) but this baby had darker hair, you can actually see his eyebrows. He had big feet and was just a huge baby I was hoping he wasn’t deformed. Then out of nowhere this baby started talking. That’s all I remember.”

She told me not to dream about her or the baby anymore, she said this baby is not coming now, he can’t, and it’s to early. NOT YET!

After I told her about my dream I had asked how she was feeling, she said that her stomach was hurting, but she was thinking it was because she was hungry.

Later on at the baby shower, she was telling me about her sharp pains in her belly. I had asked her if she thought they were contractions. She didn’t know. She never had contractions before, the first baby was a premi and they had to cut him out. I told her it might be gas then. I gave her some seltzer and she said she felt better. Later on closer to the end of the shower, she wasn’t feeling well again. I had told her if she kept feeling this way or if it got worse to call her doctor right away. She promised she would.

After the baby shower I drove back home to lend my Aunt and Uncle from Rome my car so they can do their visits. Mia came to pick me up because we were going by Calogero’s house for dinner. I cooked meatloaf, I know, vegetarian cooking meat. I’m just a fucking fabulous chef. My phone ended up in his bedroom because I had left it on the table we were going to be eating on. Who ever set the table put it in his room. I didn’t know it was in there. I actually forgot about my phone, because it was so quiet. No calls. In all honesty that was weird, but I didn’t pay mind to it. I got home around 3 am and I had seen I had 3 voicemails. I didn’t want to bother, because something was telling me not to listen to them, plus I can’t call anyone back at 3 in the morning. So I went to bed.

9:30 in the morning I get a call. It’s my sister in law.

“Hey CiaFai? I’m in the hospital.”

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. I jumped up.

“Are you ok? Is the baby ok?”

“You were right they were contractions, so stop dreaming about me.”

“I’m sorry, damn I knew it… why can’t I just dream of the winning lotto numbers?”

They ended up giving her some shots to slow down and hopefully stop her contractions, which were 3 minutes apart and gave her a steroid to help develop the baby’s lungs, because they aren’t developed yet. This baby better not come out yet. He’s not ready physically. His head is in the down position, but he better slow his roll, because all his organs need to develop.
So…isn’t that crazy? Another premonition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home