Can You Handle It?

Friday, July 22, 2005

Will It?

I started thinking again. Problem. There are times when I go to bed and wish there was someone there to hold me. Then I think about how I’ve been teased by loved. I met someone that everyone says I had fallen for. I thought I wasn’t because we were never really together. What I mean by that is in a relationship. We did see each other and every single time we did it was like seeing each other for the first time over and over again. That giddy feeling, that please don’t leave feeling. The lost feeling in his kiss. His sincerity, the way he finished my sentences, his eyes, his whole self, just him. How he told me with out words how he felt about me. There would be times we didn’t see one another for a year and when we were together again after all that time, it was like we just saw each other yesterday. That I can’t breathe feeling when I think of him and how everything in the room seems to disappear when we are together. That one night he picked my nose; I knew he was the one. Problem was we met in the wrong lifetime. There is so much I felt that words can not express, but like I’ve always said, he was here to show me what it feels like to find love and once it comes my way again, I’ll know what it is. Thing is, I have to find it again, I mean wait for it again. Will it ever come my way AGAIN?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I've met "the one". We alternate between love and hate, sick and well, drunk and sober. Don't know if you've ever read any of Hermes writing, he is awesome, www.clownprince.blogspot.com

He has a story so suited for this.

:) Princess

Love your blog!!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

you are an amazing person, after meeting you in person, i have no doubt you will meet "the one"

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home