Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Still Blowing Up My Phone

So what is it, almost an hour later?, he text me again. This will never end. Here it is the evidence that he definitely needs help.

“Im very annoyed with the fact that you and her keep MANIPULATING me into a bad guy, when I never hurt either of you. NEVER Did I hurt a hair on either of you guys. And never did i ever do wrong. Always did the rite thing and always looked out for both of you. Even as much as it sickenes me what has been done I still never would hurt you girls. Just tired of being treated like garbage. why would anyone want that when others will and can treat you better”

Oh is that guilt my friend?? Hurt a hair on us? Feelings buddy feelings. Never did he ever do wrong? He told me “BLOW ME” (when all I did was give a kind wish of happiness on his birthday) that’s doing something wrong in my book, what do you guys think? He has problems, he needs to stop blaming things like it’s not him and it’s everyone around him. He’s asking for pity, can’t he see it? Well too bad he’s no longer my friend. He’s filled up his mind that we manipulated him into a bad guy? I’m not a manipulator, I tell you how it is. We never treated him like garbage there goes one of his lies. His assumptions that he infatuates on and leads to believing it’s the truth in his mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

he needs some serious therapy and needs to let go of a lot of anger in his life.....

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep you're right...peekaboo guess who hope is....ssshhhh ;)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home