Can You Handle It?

Sunday, July 17, 2005

He Saved My ASS!!!

Calogero saved my ass. Literally! Last night I went to see Tim Rex perform with Veronica singing. I met a guy, well I met him a while back and then that was it and then I had seen him again last night. We ended up leaving the club and walked on the beach. I had to take my heals off, and once my feet hit the sand it felt so good. We sat down in the sand and kissed. As we kissed I was taking in all the sounds around me. As the waves hit and the air just blew by. I thought wow I've always wanted to do this. Then I thought, wow I wish I can actually feel something in the kiss. It was just a kiss and though he was a good kisser, it just wasn't there. Understand? It’s sad but I just kept kissing him thinking that if I kept on maybe some feeling would show up, but it didn't. He’s a nice guy too, but honestly, like Cher’s song it has to be in his kiss.
Ok so now to the ass saving. As we were on the beach, I kept getting text asking where the heck I was, so I told Calogero. Then he called telling me to come back. So I did. This guy was so nice he puts my shoes back on me. So nice. Any hoots, I finally find Calogero and told him I really had to pee. So he told me the bathroom was in the back. I told him to come with me. So he did. We asked the dish boy if there was a bathroom that I could use and he said no. I was dying. I was in a lot of pain, I have this tendency to pee right away so if I hold it too long it hurts. So anyway, Calogero said to go behind this big truck, I was mortified. I didn't want to but I had no choice. The club closed and there was nothing else open. Dying, so I went. He stood in front of me blocking me and was the look out. While in mid stream he told me to pick it up. I couldn't. So I finally finished and as I was pulling my pants up some guy cop saw my ass!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He asked me if I had I. D. and I said of course I do. So he told me to come around. There was another cop there and Calogero was talking to him he must have pulled out his badge and showed them and told them that the place wouldn't let me use their bathroom. So as I walked over I apologized and told them that I really had to go and this place wouldn't let me use the bathroom what was I to do? So the cop said it was ok not to worry. Thank goodness Calogero pulled out his badge. He saved my ass!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherilla Lay said...

oh, your mother is sweet

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home