Can You Handle It?

Friday, July 08, 2005

BLIND

I have no clue on what time it was, but I know it was real early in the morning. My nine year old nephew and I were sleeping on the pull out bed in the living room. I hate that room, there's a big freaking window in there and that means the sun will brighten the whole room when it comes up. Back at home, my bedroom has no windows. I love it that way, DARK. So what started to wake me up was my nephew's head that was using my stomach as a pillow and I felt the urge to pee, but I was way to tired to get up. Any hoots, let's finally get to my dream.

I was at a club, with my sister and other people but all I really remember is my sister. We were at the bar and there was this beautiful man who was working behind the bar. He was tall, well built and had a beautiful face which now I cannot visualize, but I remember I thought he was beautiful. He had dark hair and was wearing all black. Time must have passed and I was on the other side of the club leaning against the wall with a baseball cap on. I had the cap on covering my eyes so I can only see up to everyone's chest. I don't know who I was standing next to, but I must have been standing with people I knew. So this beautiful man comes over standing four feet in front of me and started talking. I didn't think he was talking to me, so I ignored him. He came up to me and pulled my cap up and gave me this face like HELLO I'M TALKING TO YOU. I told him that I thought he was talking to someone else and not me. He gets real close and pressed his body against mine and starting making out with me, at first it felt like the right thing to do, but in some crazy way I felt that it was wrong. His tongue was inside my mouth and well the kiss didn't feel right. I was actually disgusted. His hmm hmm was pressed up against mine but nothing else happened with that. He had me pinned up against the wall. I just kept going with the kiss thinking this is supposed to be happening. My mouth was full of thick saliva. When he pulled away I wanted to gag on his thick saliva he left in my mouth. I think I ended up swallowing it wiping my mouth with my arm. Can you say ewwwwwwwwwwww???

Something was wrong. I couldn't see. My vision was impaired. It was like I still had my cap on all the way down to my eyes, but I had no cap on. I was partly blind. For some odd reason when I tried to look up at him, I really couldn't make out what he looked like now what he was doing but saw a shot glass in his hand. I took my right hand and put it into a tight fist and brought it all the way behind me and invaded his face with it with a hard punch. He was knocked out. He laid there with the shot glass laying on its side about half a foot away from his hand.

I stumbled over to the bar and asked where my sister was, the place was empty. I was petrified. I was partially blind and didn't know where my sister was. I didn't even drink but I felt wasted, I think that whole lacking vision thing through me off balance. Some girl behind the bar must have taken over Mr. Beautiful's shift and said she would help me. I remember looking down as I walked and my shoe came off making me stumble like a drunk. I saw myself putting the shoe back on, but it was lime green then fuchsia. When I looked up I still couldn't see all. I remember feeling real dizzy and scared. The girl was holding me up and then put me on the couch. I laid back and felt something on my head, it was my cap. So I put it on and then I felt my purse and felt a bit relieved. As I scrummaged my hand around I found my old black hat and I put it on top of my cap on my head. Then I kept digging and found my sunglasses but of course couldn't figure out what the heck it was after I analyzed it for a good 5 minutes. So she helped me off the couch and I started to walk down these stairs, the place was huge. I was screaming out my sisters name because I could hear her voice on the other side of the building. Finally I heard her screaming my name and I screamed out for her to meet me out front of the place. The girl left me out front and gave me a big hug as if she didn't want to leave me. So I stood out there waiting for my sister blind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home