Can You Handle It?

Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Dream

I don’t know if it was this morning or last night that I had this weird ass dream. Well I’ll tell you a bit of it, because honestly I can’t remember the sequence of it. All I can tell you that it had to do with a hotel, that supposedly was an old house turned into a hotel that my aunt owned long ago as her home. I went to the basement and found all old things, like my aunts dolls. It smelled too. Like an old basement. When I went down the stairs it was dark and there was only a shed of light on a few items that I could see like the dolls, there were so many things around. My mom and my cousin (who is the daughter of my aunt who owned this house) were in my dream talking about how they went on one of those thingies. I guess we went skiing, because in my dream I saw a mountain full of snow and well people skiing. So instead of the lift we saw one of those little I can’t remember what they are called right now, but a buggy on wire in mid air. They were talking about how they wouldn’t ever get back on one of those things again because it scared the shit out of them. I told them it was no big deal that I go on them all the time, but I was referring to the real lift and not that closed in bullshit buggy. So we saw all this from a window. I think before all that I was on some sort of school bus or a piece of shit ragged bus. One of my other cousins was with me and when we went into this house/hotel, we felt at home, but we had to figure out if we wanted to share a room with two twin beds or get our own rooms, since we over heard (by the way there was no one there) people discussing how they were going into their own room. My cousin had a crazy idea of a king size bed and I told her that they have one. She got so excited so we ended up sharing a room instead of getting our own. In my dream, I felt that there was a special someone there and that in my heart I could feel him in the hotel somewhere, but I don’t think I ever got to see him.

Tonight, in real life, my cousin who was in my dream who shared a room with me came over. My roommate had rented, well he has net flex, some movies. We watched Blade Trinity together; me, my roommate and his girlfriend and then my cousin came toward the end of the movie and ended up on my comp to check her e-mail. When the movie was over I joined her. She was looking up Junior Bridesmaid dresses. I’m her maid of honor. I’ve been the one going all over with her looking for dresses I can’t believe she’s getting married my little cousin. It’s such an honor that she picked me as maid of honor.
Anyhoots, so after looking at some dresses we decided to go into the living room and watch the other movie my roommate had. We watched Maid In Manhattan.

Let me tell you, I thought I was going to vomit. There is no way in this fucking world someone so rich and famous could fall in love with just a normal being who has nothing as soon as they lay eyes on them. It was a fantasy dream movie. It actually made me sick and well depressed. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I had my days when I was actually talking to someone who was famous. I could forget him now though. He got married. Asshole! It was 1:30 or so in the morning. My cousin had to walk home and well I was worried so I told her to call me on my house phone and talk to me while she was walking home. She finally went through her doors and we hung up. I went on line to check my mail. I remembered part of my dream and called her back and told her

“Remember that dream I told about earlier today?”

“Yeah”

“Well isn’t it funny that tonight we sat and watched a movie about a maid in a HOTEL.”

“Yeah, that’s weird.”
“Well okay, I love you, I thought to tell you that.”


Well I know I started my blog with Today, but it was actually yesterday because I got a phone call last night while typing this and couldn’t finish blogging so I continued today. I went to
MyJellyBean.com to look up some definition of my dream. Here it goes.

Hotel

Hotel dreams suggest the dreamer needs to learn a new way to think about an old problem in order to solve it.

Ski

Dreaming that you are skiing, suggests that you are pushing yourself and putting your mental and/or physical ability to the test. You are your own fiercest competitor. Also see "Ski Lift", below.

Ski Lift
To dream of riding a ski lift predicts happiness and prestige through hard work. If you fell off the lift in your dream, there will be difficult obstacles on the road to achieving your goals.

Basement

To dream that you are in a basement, symbolizes your unconscious mind and intuition. If the basement is clean and neat, you are happy and well-adjusted. If the basement is dark and spooky or messy and dirty, you are unhappy with your life right now.

Doll

Dreaming of a doll means someone is being dishonest with you in real life.

Bus

To dream of a bus means you've been going along with the crowd and need to start acting on your own decisions. If you missed your bus in the dream, you may feel that others are leaving you behind socially or emotionally. You are having difficulty in achieving your personal goals. To dream that you are in a bus accident, signifies that you will find yourself in an embarrassing situation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

11:04 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

Maybe yours are, but my dreams are not just a dream or should I say dreams. Some people have gifts and there are some times they can not interpret them or see them clearly right away, and because they can not doesn't mean they shouldn't ignore the message that is being sent to them. Slowly but surely some of my messages I can not seem to understand right away will come to me. By the way, this dream was on point. Thanks for your comment though. Means you're reading my blog and I really appreciate that. I know some people don't believe in those sort of things but I am a strong believer becauase I expereince that sort of life. Hope you come back soon to read more.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey was just rolling thru wanted to let ya know ya got a cool blog here Nice Job.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home