Can You Handle It?

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Why Do I Wait?

So why do we wait, wait for someone who we want to hear from call us, IM us e-mail us? Are we fucking idiots? They don’t give two shits about picking up the phone to call or hit those keys on the board. It fucks up your whole day. Like if you plan your day according to that contact. Like this for instance, I call this dude and leave him a message saying, well this is also with him telling me he was going to call me the other day and never did.

“Hey, it’s me CiaFai, I’m hungry and I was wondering what you were doing and wanted to see if maybe you would want to go out for a bite to eat or maybe some dessert. I promise to be a good girl this time. Call me, I’m home.”
So like a fucking idiot, I wait. I wait for the call back. I sit at my computer trying to figure out how to put other bloggers links on my blog so you readers can read up on them too. I mean I could have just called another friend and asked them if they wanted to get a bite out to eat. But nooooooooooo, I didn’t. I wanted to go with him and why? Who the fuck knows, maybe the curiosity of why he hasn’t called me when he said he would and thought getting together would just be fun. Any hoots, I sit and can’t get the shit to work on my comp so I emailed a fellow blogger to help me. He did it for me and in the meantime my stomach was screaming for its life. I needed to eat. It was over an hour that I called the dude, still no call back. I contemplate on opening the stinky fridge I need to clean. I hold my breath and open the fridge door. Oh look… left over egg-fried rice. So I put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. I like my food real hot. I inhale it and realize as I’m typing this that I’m still hungry, hoping he’d still call. Maybe he’ll call real late. Maybe not, but why do I wait? AND NO… I DO NOT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT! Well not yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

this guy so isn't worth it, if he can't pick up a phone, type an IM, or a text..screw him!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home