Can You Handle It?

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Wiser

Am I sad that I lost my job? NO! I wasn’t happy there, but it was paying my bills and supporting me. I made the best of it and did my best. In life you will learn that people want to see and hear what they only want to hear and most of the time it’s not the truth. You have to take punches in life and just remember, you can either block it without punching back or you can just take it and then make it look like it didn’t bother you. It eats away the puncher. You know how when someone is being real mean to you and in return you react in a friendly or calm manner? Well that’s what they hate. They want to hurt you, make you feel like shit and they don’t do it intentionally but in their sick mind they are. If someone isn’t happy with you in any way, they will treat you that way. So being nice and calm will eat the fucker away and in the end you’re the one who won.

I’m not saying this is a game and you have to be the winner, but you shouldn’t let people drag you down to the dirty ground. You make yourself the better person. I know and I’m hoping that it’s 100% true, that all the people that try to harm me in any way, well let’s just say I’m a big fan of Karma. If shit doesn’t go back around to them, someone who is very close to them that they truly love will feel it. I can walk around now being mad and in shock, I can tell them to fuck off and that they are insane for the lousy excuses that I was let go. It’s part of my healing. I’m not sad that I lost the job, I’m mad that I was let go blindsided. So with all the lies that contradicted everything I am, I’ve learned now how I should see who these people really are and listen to the words that show me that they spoke were not the truth and put it in their face and made them see you can’t fuck with me. I walked away a wiser woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I can relate. It's the same as a relationship I had not too long ago. I am not sad that it ended, I am happy because she was not right for me, a liar, and a person of poor character. What makes me angry is being blind to it, letting someone drag me through what she did, and them walking away thinking they did nothing wrong. Karma will get her, no doubt, and that's where I get my comfort about the situation.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I say forget the 9-5 jobs! Between your singing and your writing, you'll kick some serious ass and be fine! :)

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home