Can You Handle It?

Friday, May 27, 2005

I... REAL

So I was told that I was beautiful last night. And it was by more than one man. I was surprised to hear those words come out of their mouth especially being in the surrounding I was in. There were beautiful woman everywhere, and I did not consider myself to be one of them. There I was in my Palermo baseball cap and jeans and a t-shirt, looking like an ordinary bum. All the other ladies were all dolled up. Nice hair, well put on make up and well just looking real sophisticated. And there I was a sore thumb out of the bunch. I was afraid to take my hat off, because I didn’t want anyone to see my roots. They all had great hair and a smile that would knock any guy off their feet. They all looked the same, and me well, I’m just different in general. That’s what made them think I was so beautiful. They told me that these women were in fact pretty, but I was beautiful and that I was real!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

C'mon, who wouldn't think you are beautiful!? Intelligence/kindness/compassion are the true signs of beauty, something you seem to have a lot of!

2:38 PM  
Blogger supplymadam said...

Nice to be naturally beautiful.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home