Can You Handle It?

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I AM WOMAN!

There is one thing I do not understand and it’s MEN. What is up with men? I’ve found that there are so many men out there who are not loyal to their relationship. I’ve found myself not wanting to be in a relationship because; I’m sickened by all the cheating I see. It’s all around. I haven’t really met one guy out there who is truly in love and loyal to their mate. Except for my family and besides them the only one that I have really seen that has a true relationship is my cousin and her fiancé. I guess that would be considered family. Why do I make these men make feel that I can’t trust any man out there? Then there are men like this dodo I met the other night. My friend told me that he thought I was cute, and get this… I’m the one who has to make the move to start talking to him. Like he’s fucking 15 or something. The thing I don’t get is he’s to shy to come and talk to me, but he has no trouble approaching other girls. He approaches them and dances with them and well…flirts big time with them, but with me, it’s always a fucking game. Not that I was interested, it’s the mentality that fucking pisses me off. I’m not a teenager. I am a woman! Treat me like one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

Take my word for it, the amount of women cheating is just as high these days as men. Women have become just as bad...it is scary and turns you off to relationships.

Cheating and dishonesty is not a male or female thing....it's a society issue that's out of control.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home