Can You Handle It?

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Little Retard In Me

Ewww, so because I really don’t have anything else better to do rather than sleep at 1:18am I go on line and play Family Fued on Uproar.com. So much fun. Anyhoots. He had his away message up all day today, not that I noticed, but unfortunately I still have not taken him off my buddy list, which I should. I guess there’s this little retard that lives inside me that is hoping that he would snap out of his “I’m a fucking idiot that can’t be a man” and IM me. I mean a friendship is all I want. What is wrong with me? I say that a lot don’t I? It’s like I hate him. I see that he’s on line and he doesn’t even bother to acknowledge that we spoke and hung out just over a week ago and we’ve known each other for over 13 years. I did give him the send off with the briefness IM, but I think he’s too stupid to understand that I was telling him off and goodbye. It just boggles me how someone can just stop talking to someone. It tortures me to see his name on my buddy list, but something is keeping it there. Like I said the little retard in me. I said my goodbye, but I guess the retard in me still hasn’t let go.

2 Comments:

Blogger CC said...

Have you explained the way you’re feeling to him? You want him as a friend, so open yourself up sharing your concerns. See if he responds in the way a true friend would.

You may find a perfectly good reason for his behavior. And if you don't then you can at least put yourself at ease with knowing that he's simply a flake.

Just my 2 cents.

2:39 AM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I think we all keep people "around" that we probably should not. Whether it be on a Buddy List, an entry in a cell phone, or whatever, maybe it just gives us comfort knowing they are still around in some capacity even if we are angry or hurt by them. Eventually we reach a point where it's time to move on. Until then, find your comfort in seeing his name on the IM list.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home