Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Golden Shower

I take my clothes off in the heat, as my sweat drips down to my neck. I look in the mirror and take down my hair. The sensation doesn’t hit me yet, so I slip in and soak myself. I’m at ease and don’t want it to escape me.

As I touch my body, this feeling overwhelms me. I look down and make sure it’s all clear. I let it go. Then… I watch it go down the drain.

Honestly people, do you hold it in or do you just let it go?

I’m talking about when you are in the shower, and all of a sudden, you have to pee. I usually go right before I get into the shower but of course there are times I don’t have to go so I just get in and start doing my thing. All of a sudden in midst of my shower I have to pee. I’m not going to bust my ass nor break my head to rush out of the shower to piss in the toilet. Plus I’ve done it once right after I finished showering, I had to pee once I stepped out. So my wet ass slipped all over the damn toilet seat and well it wasn’t really nice wiping a sopping wet hoo hoo. I just felt dirty all over again.

At least when you are in the shower you can rinse it off just by standing there. It’s even fun sometimes because I try to aim for the drain. It’s like a game. After all that, I let the water run on me and wait till I think I’m all rinsed off and then later myself up again.


There is no shame in peeing in the shower. Do you or do you not pee in the shower? Share your pissing story with me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

peeing in the shower is totally great, how could you get any cleaner?

11:09 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Sure I pee in the shower. Like you said, you don't have to go, you get in the shower, there's running water and... it just happens. Although, I haven't tried aiming for the drain, but I do like to put a foot up on the edge of the tub! It has been said that if you're in a public shower and you pee, it helps kill fungus so you don't get nasty foot.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I don't do it often, but if i have to pee and I am in the shower...I definitley don't get out to pee.....just aim at the drain!!! :)

7:53 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Anyone who tells you that they don't pee in the shower is lying.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i thought that meant something else ;)
anyway, never have, never really thought about it, but now may have to try it.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home