Can You Handle It?

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Dream Strikes Again!

It was Wednesday and it was my last night in Florida, I slept on the couch. My aunt and uncle from Rome were sleeping in the guest room, which is really my room when I’m there, but I have sacrificed it for the couch. My niece and nephew slept on the pull out bed in the living room, which by the way is sooooooooooo uncomfortable. I’ve experienced some waking mornings on it with a stiff neck or an uncomfortable whole body ache. Wednesday morning I had told my mother and aunt about a dream. My aunt told me that it meant that people were talking bad about me. So Thursday morning when I woke up I wanted to let my mom and aunt know about another dream I just had.

I never got the chance to tell them since I sun bathed for an hour and then well ate lunch and then got ready for my flight home. It slipped my mind to tell you the truth. I just ignored the dream.

Last night, I was lying in bed, in my own bed I must add, thinking of an old coworker and the reason was because she was in that very same dream I neglected to tell my mom and aunt. I tried remembering the dream and her in it. I saw her sitting the way I saw her in my dream. All I saw was her profile as she faced forward which was my right. That’s all she did. Then I tried to remember the rest. I knew there was a killing or someone dead in my dream, but I couldn’t remember. Then I finally remembered some of it when my missing luggage from the airport entered my mind. Yes, when I got back home my niece and nephew’s luggage was on the belt, but mine had seemed to disappear. I had checked all three at curb side, and even tipped the dude. So how is it that those two were on the belt but mine wasn’t? It’s because I have no luck. When my sister and my and I were playing cards I was losing, I had told my mom you know that saying unlucky in card lucky in love, but in my case I’m unlucky in cards and unlucky in love, I’m just unlucky. But of course this was all said in Italian and I just kept saying UNLUCKY through out the whole card came. It was funny, you had to be there. So anyway, my unlucky luggage was nowhere to be found.

From what I remember, here is Wednesday night’s dream.

I was in someone’s house, a friend’s, I think, and I had my luggage on the floor, but the weird thing was it was black and not red like the one I really have. There were people around, but I can’t remember any faces, I remember my old coworker just sitting in another room facing forward not saying a word, like if she was dazed out. Then there was this guy sitting at the table with a baby in his arms. So I sat next to him and started talking, about what I have no idea. I can’t remember. All I remember was putting my cheek on his shoulder for a minute, like if he needed consoling. For some reason, I took my cell phone and went outside. I stepped out and came right back in. When I came back the lights were all out and no one was there, my luggage was open with nothing in it. I flipped out. These fuckers stole my shit and ran. For some odd reason in my head I knew it was this girl who once fucked me over with a lot of money in the past. I was fuming. I get a call and it’s Mia and Anne. They called to tell me that on there way to where ever I was, they found a decapitated head on a telephone line outside the house, you know the one people throw their sneaker on. I was mortified, not only was my stuff missing, there was a killer out there. Ahhh what the fuck? So I go outside, and this time when I went out, I walked out of my childhood home. I saw diagonally across my house the head on the telephone line. It was the dude’s head I was just sitting next to in the house. I was in shock. So I said we had to call for emergency. So as I was on the phone, Mia and Anne started laughing. I looked at them and they said,

“Oh my… it’s not a real head, I swear when we came here it looked like a real head.”

I looked up and saw a mask, it wasn’t real. That’s all I remember.
Thursday afternoon after my flight was delayed, of course why wouldn’t my flight be? I get home and wait for my luggage on the belt. Not there. Wow that’s great. When my niece, nephew and I walked into baggage claim there was my brother holding his 11 month old son in his arms, hmmm weird, like my dream. Then as I went to the belt, Mia called me while I waited for my well missing luggage. Hmmm, missing luggage just like my dream, and Mia on the phone with me when it all happened. So I only wondered whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I can’t dream of the lotto numbers. Plus I need to give my old coworker a call to see how she’s doing, because according to my dream she was in a daze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home