Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GARBAGE

I was sitting on the couch last night watching Crossing Jordan on A&E and at 9:55 PM my phone starts blowing up again. Wonder who it is? It’s Frick. What a shocker. Here are two text he sent obviously I put it into one.

“HEY for what its worth. Im sorry for curseing at you. But the rest I have to say is just how ifeel’I am not garbage and never treated any one I know like garbage. I Expect the same in return. .so take care. Thanks for the great PEP talk. Good luck”

GREAT PEP TALK? CIA FAI? WE DIDN’T HAVE ANY PEP TALK HE DID ALL THE FUCKING BLABBERING!!! Here we go again with him putting crap in his mind and infatuates himself with it and believes it’s true. First he needs to spell correctly, second of all no one ever called him garbage, he’s calling himself that. We never let him feel like garbage, he was my friend and I never treated him any other way but as a friend. All I did as a friend was text him “ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”, then his psychotic behavior comes through. It’s in his mind that he’s garbage, because that’s how he treats himself. When he doesn’t stop harassing Hope and now me with the crazy text, he knows somewhere in his touched head that it’s wrong so that triggers something in there and tells him “GARBAGE”. His actions are wrong and well, he’s always acting like that, so yeah I guess he is “GARBAGE” but he did that to himself and labeled it that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

time to get a new cell phone #!!! :)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home