Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Everyone But Me.

As the water from the showerhead slowly drips drop by drop on my body, my tears soak me. I’m standing there with my chin up and mimicking an enchanted spell hoping to rid the pain inside. I made it up from listening to what I hear deep inside me. I hope to walk away feeling free, but I don’t. It didn’t work. I walked away with the pain still lingering inside me wondering why. Why do I have to feel this way? Why is it that everyday the weakness is conquering my mind? I feel like a child, fragile and confused of what is what. I try to sleep and I find my eyes cringing. Am I trying so hard? Why the nightmares? I dreamt last night that I got my self all caught up in a caution tape and it was attached to these humungous speakers that where about to fall on me because I was tugging on the tape. Everyone else went through it with out a problem but me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home