Can You Handle It?

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Getting To Know Me

Dear Poo,

Let me see, why am I friends with such a crazy nut?!? First of all, I was drawn to your knee and I figured the only way I could touch it was if I became your friend. LOL!!!

Honestly though, you have such personality and such an ability to make people feel so welcome. You opened your heart and your home to me from the very first day I met you almost 15 years ago. You are my friend, my sister and my daughter. Now most will say, how can someone be all those things but they don't realize that in a true friendship the person becomes all that and so much more to you. You are my friend because you have always been there for me through all the good, the bad and the down-right ugly times in my life. You are my sister because you go above and beyond the bounds of friendship when you let me cry without shame on your shoulder, when you make me laugh when no one else can, when you can tell what I am thinking and what I am feeling without my uttering a word. You are my daughter because I am there for you when you need me. I will feed you when you are hungry, take care of you when you can't take care of yourself, talk to you when it's late at night and you've parked your car 5 blocks away from home. I know the real you and I can see buried inside the tough exterior you portray to others that there is a fragile girl with a warm heart and a gentile soul. I am lucky to know you, lucky you allow me to be apart of your life and lucky to call my friend.

The person who said you are not a true friend doesn't know what the word means and therefore cannot comprehend how true a friend you are. He doesn't deserve to have you in his life or to call you a friend. There is no one truer than you Poo! I love you dearly and would be absolutely lost without you!

Love,
Me

well since we grew up in the same neighborhood and became very good friends (like family) that is why we are still friends.. i see you as a great person, loving, kind and always there for anyone. sometimes abit strange (crazy ciafai) but we all can be some times depending on our moods and how we are feeling which is normal for anyone. i think our families always were great together through our good times and our bad times and we have had bad times losing loved ones so dear to us and friends that we knew for so long. seeing our friends and families grow together has been so nice to watch. i think our neighborhood was very close knitted and true and we have had lots of fun and great memories, so dont let anyone who doesnt want to be a part of our life (be in it). we dont need them.. we have distanced abit since your family has moved but your all in our thoughts every day.

keep in touch and enjoy your life

Well to answer your questions..we are not only friends but also sisters because you are someone that can be forever trusted and would give anyone the shirt off your back. You have a warm heart and sometimes people can take that for advantage. But just know that I am always here for you whenever you need me.....oh and one last thing...you make the best guacamole dip..LOL By the way...who did you remove from your life?

Talk to u laters..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home