Can You Handle It?

Sunday, July 17, 2005

MY POOR TOES

Ohhhhhhhhhleee SHIT!! What I hate about going out, is the next morning. Ok so when you go out and drink, it feels like your eyes are about to pop out of your head and your heart just can’t stop racing. Let me not forget the shits. As I was laying on my futon I thought there was a motorcycle passing by my house. It ended up being my stomach making that grand noise. One of the top things I hate about going out to a club or anywhere crowded is the stepping on my feet deal. When a guy does it, it hurts and you give them that dirty look. When a girl does it with her (at the time it seems like the pointiest sharpest cut you like a fucking knife) heal, you feel the pain for that split second and then lift up your foot a bit, and she puts her hand on your shoulder and says she’s really sorry, you let it go, I mean it WAS an accident. Now for the more I hate it part of that, is in the morning while you are taking your shower. As the water bathes your body, you have this burning sensation on your toes. In agony you wonder what the fuck is wrong, then you look down to discover you have deformed looking toes now, that all of a sudden grew twice it’s size and is red with some skin missing. How the fuck can you’re little toes get so fucked up?? I mean those damn heals are a fucking killer, I put tea tree oil on them and almost punched the shit out of the wall from the pain. Now I have no choice but to wear sandals today that will not touch the bruise. I hate that shit! There is so much that I could name that I hate about going out, but the best part is having a great time with your friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

at least there is no smoking at bars or clubs anymore. I used to get a fuckin' hangover just from 2nd hand smoke, not to mention how fuckin' nasty I'd smell when I got home...

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home