Can You Handle It?

Friday, July 22, 2005

Where Is It?

I never understand what happens to all the missing things in my house. I mean I have a knife set and some are missing. I don’t remember going to West Bubbah Fuck with a few of my knives and some how left them in someone else’s kitchen sink Where do they go? It’s like my closet; I swear there’s a whole somewhere in there. I put my clothes away and poof I can’t find that one shirt that goes great with these damn pants. Like this one dress I had worn to a wedding, I actually wore it twice to two different parties and when my cousin wanted to borrow it, I couldn’t find it. Where the heck did it go? I remember it being in the laundry bag with the clean clothes and I thought I put it in my closet, but apparently it’s not there. Money, that’s another thing. You put it in that secret hiding spot and poof some of it’s missing and you know you haven’t touched it because you’ve been saving it and know exactly how much there is, how many 20’s there are how many 50’s and if you’re lucky enough know how many 100’s you have. I really want to know where all the missing things go from my house. I mean I doubt the ghost has anything to do with it. That’s another thing, how come they get to live here with out paying rent. Not fair.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

This is not an insult in any way, shape or form (at least, I don't think it is), are you bipolar?

:) Princess

9:20 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

LOL. NO. I don't take it as an insult. I'm just very emotional. I have very good control of my mind, but sometimes when I just get weak, I fall into a depression that I'm trying not to fall in, if that makes any sense. I'm the one I guess they can call Mommy, because that's the way I am. I try and take care of everyone and everything and forget about myself. So when theres a bit too much on my plate, my strength gets weakened, but I don't show it. I try to keep a front.

5:59 PM  
Blogger sk8rn said...

I've got one of those black holes in my home, too. :-)

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home