Can You Handle It?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

BIG MAC and BRUCE

So Hope had to bring in her car to the dealership today to get her car serviced. Charlie C-mac a.k.a. as I like to call him BIG MAC and I became on-line friends. It’s all Hopes fault! Thanks Hope. Anyhoots. Hope turned BIG MAC onto my blog and KABANG we’ve been on-line friends since. So since we were in the area Hope and I went to go visit BIG MAC.

We finally get to his house, starved. Hope rang his bell as I called him up on my cell. I wasn’t sure if it was the right entrance to his apartment. He answered the door with Bruce working his way down the stairs. I was the first to walk up the stairs, and I was hoping you couldn’t see up my skirt. Though there was shorts sewn in, it was a bit baggy and well you can get a little show. Nice welcoming home, especially the dog sniffing your feet. Thought the poor animal was going to croak. These 9west sandals make my feetsies stink. Heck that is not my fault! I have clean feet, I make sure of that. So Bruce survived the sniffing of my feet that he infatuated every 2 minutes till BIG MAC tied me up and threw me in his closet and said

“SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH OR ELSE I’LL SHOOT YOU.”

Ok no not really, such a thing never happened. The dog sniffing that is, no really the stuffing me in the closet didn’t happen. I would have kicked his butt before he could blink. We decided on going to an outside restaurant for lunch. The place was closed, so we ended up on BIG MAC’s first suggestion. I had a spicy shrimp quesedilla , Hope had an asparagus grilled shrimp salad. BIG MAC had a chicken wrap. We all ate like pigs and then went driving around thinking of going to the boardwalk and ended up in another spot that had desserts. I was craving a Belgium waffle so that’s what I got, so did BIG MAC and Hope got some big glass full of chocolate ice cream. Oh yeah and there was ice cream and the works on the Belgium waffle. Mmm mmmm good! I almost ate the whole thing, but just eating a few minutes before I couldn’t take another bite. No one actually finished their desserts. We sat there and shared stories.

BIG MAC, was telling us about how his mom used to talk to cold cuts, and how she took his bed apart one night and scattered it all over the house just to play a joke. It was funny shit. Sounds like something I would do to my kids or friends. He told us about his hurricane story and how his mom cooked everything in the freezer because she thought they weren’t going to have no power and they had to eat everything in there before it all defrosted and went bad, so there he was BIG MAC as a little boy with ice cream in one hand and stuffing his face alternately with a hot dog as the stove had something boiling on it. EAT! EAT! EAT! So when his mom found out that there was no hurricane, she was like OH SHIT!! All the food was gone by then.
BIG MAC thought Hope and I were a riot, a comedy act. We kept him entertained being ourselves, much from what he thought I was from reading my blog. It’s funny, how someone pictures you in his or her mind from reading your “what’s on your mind” blog. He thought I was dark and mysterious. Well in some way I am, but very open on another hand. We clicked and I knew we would. If not I wouldn’t have even bothered becoming his on-line friend. Bruce, his dog on the other hand actually found something in me. I felt like I could see right through this dog, he was looking at me different from the way he would look at Hope and BIG MAC. He looked at me intensely, and I felt a bark coming right before he did. I knew he sensed something. I knew before he even spoke. You might think I’m some crazy whacked out bitch talking about dogs speaking to me. I really don’t give a fuck. I made an excuse saying that he might have sensed my cat, but I know it wasn’t that. It was like I saw someone else in this dog and of course I couldn’t say anything to Hope and BIG MAC. Well I couldn’t tell them there, and I never got the chance, but they’ll find out when they are reading this blog. Bruce is a cute beagle and well young in his eyes. He is protective, like any dog I know but this one is a bit different. I wonder if he acted all weird after we left. I can’t explain really what it is I found in Bruce, but it’s not a bad thing. I just find things in people and animal that are deep inside. In some sort of weird way I felt that he didn’t like me, but I think it was because I brought in some energy that he had to check out that he couldn’t recognize but wanted to let me know that this was his place. Besides the sniffing my toes he seemed to be very fond of Hope. It was great seeing her with him. It brought out her kindness to the surface and her love. Too bad, I saw deeper than just a cute little dog. It sucks at times when you just can’t sit down and enjoy what’s around, but wonder who is really behind someone’s eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

great story! I had a great time hanging out with both of you! It was really great to finally meet you.....you are a very unique (in a very good way) person and I enjoyed the afternoon! :)

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story. I've known C-Mac (aka Big Mac) for 5 years, he is the nicest isn't he? I haven't met Bruce yet, but from the pics and what I hear, he's a good dog. Great blog by the way, Mac told me all about it. I'll be certain to stop by again soon.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I want to know more about this Bruce thing......your stories always keep me fascinated.....

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home