Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

After Hour

Ok so it wasn’t the AFTER HOURS you are thinking about, but it was after that lousy Happy Hour. One of my three friends received a phone call while she was in the bathroom at Happy Hour. We knew she has stomach problems, but we didn’t think she would have staid in the bathroom as long as she did. She came out all jolly and told us that she had a phone call while she was in the bathroom. Aha, so that’s why she took forever and a day. I had told someone that she was probably building her own toilet. I guess I was wrong. She received a call from a guy she’s has been talking to. I guess you can call it dating. He had invited her and the three of us to go to his apartment for dinner. He would buy us dinner. I was totally up for a free dinner.

One of our friends had to go home to take care of her daughter, so here we are Moe, Larry and Curly walking down Manhattan streets. I refused to take the train and said

“Let’s just jump into a cab.”

I was then called Little Miss Rich Girl. I WISH!!

“TAXI!”

We all got into a cab and were on our way to an adventurous night. Adventurous it was. We get to this loft, this man answers the door in a wife beater, well I think that’s what it was and some worn out jeans. He kisses us on our cheeks international style with his little accent. We were in awe of the size of the place and wished we could own a place just like it. Of course I would go crazy designing it in my own style. Again, the infatuation of being rich. We had to watch The Next Top Model, because supposedly this dude was a photographer and if I heard correctly, he had told us that he was going to be interviewed to be a photographer in the next season. Who knows and who cares?

I ordered a salad and a veggie burger, tuna and a seaweed salad was ordered for everyone else. We watched the show sipping on red wine, for the life of me I don’t remember what kind. I went off on how ugly I thought the models were and didn’t understand how they were on the show.

So from watching the show munching on some din din and sipping red wine, he played some music on his DJ turntables. He wanted to take photos of us. So we started with the innocent three friends sitting on a couch take. Then he wanted to take individual shots. This is when it got a bit risqué. Moe unbutton her shirt and took her bra off, did the whole sexy open shirt you can see my cleavage look. Larry got on the couch and started grooving the playboy look, it was fucking hysterical. Then came me, Curly. Well I was tired and had no make up on, so I felt a bit UGLY! Since I have a little experience with modeling I just did the serious seductive look. Nothing crazy. My glass of red wine took part of the shoot. Larry had a great idea for me to take photos with out my shirt and no bra and her holding my breast from behind, you know, that whole Janet Jackson album cover look. We did it. Then the three of us ended up topless and well I was holding on to my breast for dear life, laughing so hard because Larry thought she was covering my nipples when in fact those babies were bare to the lens. We laughed and had a great time.

I threw my bra back on and the dude had an attack started taking photos of me just like that. So I went with it and posed. I threw my shirt back on and walked over to a bango and started to tap it to the beat of the music. Some other chick came over, it was the dude’s friend and then we decided to stay for 15 more minutes and well thought it was late and wanted to go home. It was only 10pm, but we had to go. I left a note on the dude’s fridge.

“Send me those damn photos.”
I put all three email addresses on it and still wait upon the photos. Got an e-mail that some came out great, but still no second e-mail with the photos. It surely was an adventurous night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home