Can You Handle It?

Monday, October 17, 2005

REALLY

On the train ride home Mia and I were talking about Halloween costumes. We still don’t know what we are doing. I told her we should get dressed up and go Trick Or Treating. Then we reminisced on when we went Trick Or Treating when we were kids. I asked if she remembered getting McDonald Ice Cream Sunday or Cone coupons. She did. We wondered if McDonalds still does that. I told Mia it’s weird how things have changed. Now when you ask for extra ketchup they only give you two. I wish things were the way they use to be way back when.

Not sure if I blogged about this incident, but I don’t give a shit and it’s pertinent to this story. My cousin was here from Oklahoma, yes that is correct I know someone in Oklahoma. She was staying out in Long Island by my cousin’s house. She had slept over because we went out the night before and well she had to go back to Long Island and I had to go to work. She took the train ride with me, I kept going and she went to Jamaica to catch the LIRR. So here we are sitting on the train, she had her carry on and this dude decided to get on to the train with his bicycle and stand right in front of my cousin. I was prepping my cousin letting her know that her stop was next. As she was trying to get up the jackass wouldn’t move out of her way so she was stuck and couldn’t get up with her carry on. I screamed out that she needed to hurry up that the doors were going to close and she was going to miss her stop. So I got up running to hold the door open for her. As she walks out, I turn around and see some young man in a suit literally running for my seat. When everyone on the train and in California heard me screaming from the top of my lungs that she was going to miss her stop and they all watched me run to keep the door open for her, you know, because no one near the door had the courtesy to do it. As I turn my head I see him jamming. I yell out to him that I’m sitting right back down. He didn’t fucking care. So as he sat in my seat I went right up into his face and said

“You’re a FUCKING ASSHOLE!” Then thank goodness no one took my cousin’s seat but of course I had to go around the bicycle and finally sat down and the whole ride into the city I kept cursing him out, saying it loud enough so he can hear me and ranting how he’s a fucking asshole and not a fucking MAN!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone who is supposedly a beautiful person, your posts (especially this one) are completely ignorant and ugly. You should take a closer look at yourself. If there is any beauty it is masked by the anger and hate.

Clear the anger out of your life and you and your life will be much more beautiful.

4:21 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

Ignorant you are! How did that feel? Just because you do not agree with my actions it doesn't make me ignorant. Look in the mirror and ask yourself if anything ever got you angry? I'll bet you will say yes, and I'll make a bet that you've had reactions towards it. You might have a different reaction than I, but I would never call your actions and feelings ignorant and ugly.

I am not SUPPOSEDLY beautiful, I am beautiful with inner beauty. Unless I was perfect and lived in a perfect world, anger would never live inside me.

I understand you think clearing anger out of my life will help my beauty come out, but beauty is always showing. I've learned to control my rage and I've been managing it, but when I'm disrespected and IGNORANT people do things on purpose to get me mad, I can't help emotions that get in the way. Like I said if this was a perfect world, there would be nothing to make me angry. Next time read this blog as something humerous. If this was on MadTv or SNL minus the cursing and they would substitute it with some other word it would be hysterical! But this is reality and people would find it humerous.

Maybe you should wake up and realize, it's okay to get upset and angry. I don't bottle things inside, it's not good for your health. So next time you say someone is COMPLETELY IGNORANT AND UGLY, put yourself into their shoes, no one likes to be disprespected. I'm the bold one who defends herself, so much for ignorance huh?? I guess you must be ignorant to defend yourself and let people know what they've done wrong shouldn't have been done at all. Some people just don't give a shit, I'm not one of those people.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats that sayin "Finders Keepers"

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sometimes you overeact to things Just take it easy calm down!!! it was just a seat u would of gotten one at the next stop. By the way i not the one who said you ignorant and ugly.

1:21 AM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

Being calm about it is one thing, but that wasn't the whole point, of why I got upset, this person who literally ran to my seat knew I was holding the door open for my cousin so she wouldn't miss her stop. Right before he sat down I told him that I was coming back and no, it is very hard to find a seat on the train, so that's probably another woos reason the fucker ran for my seat. He surely wasn't a real man! That, my anonymous reader is the main reason why I got so upset, no respect and no balls to be a man. Everyone and their mother on the train heard me screaming you're going to miss your stop hurry as I ran to the door before it closed. But thanks. I've been working on my anger. I just don't want to be disrespected, I can't help my emotions when you disrespect me, this fucker needed to be yelled at because no one else would have and he thought he got away with it, I inturn embarrased the shit out of him, so everyone can now see how truly he isn't a man. I did pretty good though, if it was me when I had more anger, I would have kicked him or punched him. I know that's not good, but I didn't

Oh and to the Finders Keepers comment. That wasn't the situation, and the stupid thing of move your feet lose your seat does not pertain either. I was doing a good thing and held a door open for my cousin so she wouldn't miss her stop I was coming right back 2 seconds later, anyone with common sense and courtesy would have not stolen my seat, instead of running like a fucking lunatic to my seat he should have been man enough to hold the door open for my cousin and not be a selfish fuck!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home