Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Almost There

So I had a list of what was to come ahead. Here we are, ahead. So instead of blogging long ass stories about each topic, I will type a lot less to mend it all in one blog, which would be the one you are reading right now.

VMA’s - Sucked big hairy balls!! They should have called it the HHMA- Hip Hop Music Awards. Puff Pdiddy Pa Pa whhhhhhhhatever!!! He always goes over. I mean I love all music, but it wasn’t necessary to concentrate on one genre that night. I was disappointed.

September 11th - When I typed that topic down, there was something important I wanted to blog about it, but time has passed and I do not remember what I wanted to say, only that the day still brings me sorrow and anger. I constantly think about all those people who died, and how I went to NYC hospitals and put my name down to volunteer. Looking at all the photos on the wall of missing people. It is a time in my life that everyone felt what I could feel.

The Green Day concert - Awesome!! He got people from the audience to play on stage, and they did great. Too bad I can’t play an instrument, but the only one I can play is my vocal box. La la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh yeah and he masturbated right up on that stage. Again, awesome. I love going to concerts, I get so excited and mad at the same time. When I know it could be me up there and it’s really me in a seat not close enough.


Ok Folks that is it for now. I will return. Soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I miss you!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice sitehairy ball

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home