Can You Handle It?

Monday, October 17, 2005

Think Twice

A coworker came by my desk and complained about the bathroom. Someone left their turd in the toilet.

“I mean come on don’t you look to make sure it goes down?”

I started to think, hmm did I flush?

Sure I did, I remember looking back and flushing just the toilet paper. I know it wasn’t me because I do courtesy flushes. So no turd sticking around from me.
But just the idea scared the shit out of me. You know that having to think twice thing, like when you walk out of the bathroom people see you feeling yourself up, when it actuality you’re checking to see if you zippered up. You zippered up as soon as you pulled your pants up just like flushing it’s natural just to turn around after you are done with your business and pick up your pants and hit the handle with your foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home