Can You Handle It?

Friday, October 21, 2005

One Word

I received an email ONE WORD. So I replied and then forwarded it to a few friends.

One Word Describe me in one word - just one. And don’t say Crazy. Look deep inside me and tell me what you find freaks! Send it to me (only me). Then forward this email to your friends andsee how many strange things people think about you. Reply it's fun

This is what they said

beautiful
Hurt
lonely
Ok, no crazy how about Insane?? LOL!! Seriously though, I would have to say Spirited.
Unique
Though I have only known you for a very short time I have to say you are: BEAUTIFUL (heart wise)

You care so much about those closest to you that even your bluntness and unreserved manner of expressing your thoughts and feelings is appreciated because they know it comes from the heart.

Though, I do see you very passionate as well


Thoughtful!
stupid! lol
Outstanding
Strange

unforgettable

i always remember you, your laughs your jokes and your fun

Ecentric

2 Comments:

Blogger Stargazer1313 said...

Sometimes you are:
Outrageous
Amazing
Neurotic (aren't we all)
Inspired
Inspiring
Creative
Spiritual
Exciting
Nice
Naughty
Outspoken
Tough
Stubborn

but always
Caring
Loving
Sweet

Just a few words from someone who has known you all your life.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I met you once, and my word for you:

Stunning

Stunning in a physical sense as well as the aura around you and your personality.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home