Can You Handle It?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Huffed and Puffed

So, the Chinese delivery man huffed and puffed about his $5 tip. Are you kidding me???? He stood there waiting with the receipt in his hand. My receptionist looked at him with those what eyes. I told her to show me and it was signed and the tip was included. I told him it was fine and then told my receptionist that you don't need to do anything else. Then I said Thank you to the delivery man. So he huffed and puffed all the way out the door. All he had was two bags not a load feeding 100 people. I just don't get people. You can not ask for more money on a tip!!! You get what the person feels you deserve and what that person can afford!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

you never have luck with those Chinese delivery dudes.....switch to Japanese will you? ;)

11:23 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

Chinese, Japanese, Dirty Knees, Look at these!! It doesn't matter what nationality they are, they are all money greety hungry fuckos!!! They did not strain themselves carrying a freaking bag. Shit I should be getting tips for just waking up in the morning and taking that damn train that everyone loves to stare at me and watch every move I make from fixing my coat under me to me getting my yarn and needles to me, reading something while on the train. These people really need to either close their eyes and relax before they get to their destination or just do something else like read. Wow that's a grand idea. So I should be getting tipped because I seem to be the entertainment for all the train riders. Where's my tip???

So when are you coming into the city??

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO MORE TAKE OUT FOR YOU...

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home