Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You Never Knew Till Now...

It amazes me how people have nothing better to do with their lives than talk about me. To add a cherry on top it's all lies about me and the person making up the lies is the person who is talking about me in general. Who, by the way is someone I hardly ever see nor speak to. From a conversation I had with her a while back about how I do not have a boyfriend and how I enjoy being single and do not want to be with anyone now. She told me that one day my time will come. It was a big conversation how I DIDN't have a boyfriend. Then time passes and this woman talks to someone else and says that I have a whole bunch of boyfriends. To put it out there for you, she was calling me a slut. Telling people that I'm with many men. Come the fuck on... are you kidding me? So, you see... when rumors get around, don't be surprised it's someone you hardly ever see or talk to who started it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

what can u do......people are fuckos....and besides, I'd be offended if you WERE a slut and never phoned me for a booty call...:)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your real friends know the great person you are. you are always there for me and you never judge me for the paths i have chosen in my life.

that person is just jealous of you.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home