Can You Handle It?

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Curiosity Killed The Heart

Women go through this all the time. Doesn’t matter how old you are. Liking someone is not singled out by age. Liking is just like dying doesn’t matter what age you are, it does not discriminate you by age, it just happens to you at any time. My friend from Florida
tells me about 2 months ago that she started to date someone that I know. He’s been lets just say not giving her what she needs. I was on the phone with her and I heard her texting someone on her cell while she was telling me about her curiosity of “what the fuck is going on in the Boy’s mind?” and hung up on me abruptly because her boss was coming. She emails me 10 minutes later. This is our e-mail.

MF: i just texted him, "When are you off again? I don't work Monday.
Call me." he'd better call today. he's really fucking with my head.

CF: funny i was going to email you who are you txtn? yeah well he'ssleeping now, so you prob won't hear from him for a while.
yeah that wouldn't be nice if he didn't call you back today.

MF: not nice at all. i don't know what to do about him.

CF: kick him when you see him.

MF: i don't know WHAT i'll do when i see him. kicking sound good, though.

CF: yeah a good hard one right in his shin.

MF: can't i punch him in the nose? that'd be fun, too.if he doesn't call me today, will you find out what the FUCK is going on?

CF: absolutely!! that's to finding out shit

MF: i had a little breakdown last night and just cried. not a pretty sight. and now, my eyes are puffy and sore.

CF: it was a good thing you did that. it's good to cry.

MF: i was just so frustrated and even if he doesn't mean to, the way he'sacting make me feel... less. you know? sigh.

CF: i know, i hate that men make us feel this way. why must we have aheart?? don't get scientific on me.

MF: damn... i was gonna explain about all the blood, and pumping and stuff. i just want it resolved. is he, or is he not, interested in seeing me?!1?!?!!?!?

CF: well if you don't hear from him today, you should give him a call latetonight and ask him that very same question to him. Even if you getthe vm leave that on it. Put your foot down, it won't be embarrassingat all.

MF: i know. i should.

CF: you go for it!!

MF: I want to call him L

CF: i know, all you have to do is wait. now isn't that grand??? i hate today

MF: the waiting is hard. i just want a bit of attention. is that so muchto ask!?!?!?i hate today, too.

CF: no not at all. we all want that, i've been wanting it for the longesttime and never got it. Imagine how fucked up i am lol.

MF: is THAT what made you crazy??? ;)will you text him and see if he answers you back? i mean, it doesn'thave to be now. I just want to know if he's avoiding me.i am SO fifteen years old.

CF: no it's the blood that runs through my veins and all the voodoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home