Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Plan

Hope and I are trying to make plans to go see a studio. Hope wants to find a studio with a producer who will work with her music. She was one the girls in my group that I had for a hot minute. Everyone sort of decided that it was better to go solo. We all had different interests in what type of music we really wanted to do. The harmony was so tight and the feeling to sing with these girls was one of the best feelings I’ve ever felt in my life. To sing with someone who has the same passion as you and for it to sound perfect giving you chills down your spine. It was Mipenza, Hope, Jemma and me. We tried it, and then that’s about it. We went on one audition and we had a call back. A record company was interested, but, yes there is a but, the dude who made the call was going on a trip and said would call us back. Of course there was no call back. So back to today, Hope is going nuts for a good studio that is reasonably priced. It didn’t hit me till I was sitting at my desk and wondering what was going on with my recording. I called Hope and told her about who I’m working with now and I can ask if he would like to work with her. His name is Angelo, and he’s in a band with his own studio and produces. Who else would I recommend than the person I’m working with? I called Angelo and told him all about Hope, he was definitely interested so I emailed Hope.


C: k I spoke with Angelo he said he gets off at work at 5 will give me acall around 8:30 and will pick us up to go to the studio

H: cool so it's definite????We can drive there also.....if it'sbetter...whatever if he wants to drive be my guest!

C: yeah he lives somewhere near us.

H: So it's definite tonight or he'll let us know at 8 30?????

C: he made it seem it was def. he was going to go home and take a napand call me at 8:30. If he doesn't call by 8:45 I'll call him.

H: ok....is he like Mipenza...says they will call and thenaren't???lol...I just have many things to do...I hope it's definitethat'sall....okei dookie

C: I don't think he is if is I'll kick him

H: LOL....MISS YA....I SEE YOU'RE IN GOOD SPIRITS TODAY...I'M GLAD...HOPETOMORROW YOU'LL FEEL LIKE THAT TOO =)

C: really that sounds like I'm in good spirits? LOL It's just me being me.

H: WELL....WETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT...YOU DO HAVE GOOD SPRITITS AND YOUTRANSMIT THAT ENERGY TO MANY PEOPLE WHEN YOU MAKE THEM LAUGH AND SMILE (WHICHYOU DO OFTEN)...SO IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE DOWN A LOT BUT YOU ALSO ARE NOT! =)

C: I LOVE U JELLY FISH.

H: =)....IT'S WET SEAL TO YOU MISS!!!!!!LMAO LMAO WHAT WAS UR AGAIN?

C: was it Mongoloid?

H: LOL...NO THAT WAS JEMMA!!!!....I CAN'T REMEBER FOR THE LIFE OF ME WHAT URSWAS

C: no it was me that she called Mongoloid. Call Mipenza, I'll call her nowand find out.

I called Mipenza, and she wasn’t at work, I called her at home and she sounded like a horse.

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?”

“Yeah I have a fever”

“Well how high is it?”

“It was 104 the other day and the day after it went to 103 to 102 to101 now.”

“Eww that sucks, you should take something like Tylenol and drink a lot of water”

“I did, I took advil and I’ve been drinking water.”

“No, Tylenol will help the fever not Advil. Tylenol is better”

So I told her about the names, she couldn’t remember. I told her that I need to ask Jemma she might know.

C: she doesn't remember I'm calling Jemma now.

I called Jemma and she answered abruptly.

“Hello, who’s this?”

“Hey it’s me, what are you doing?”

“I’m driving to work 90 mph, can I call you back?”

“Sure, ok, be careful, love you.”

“Love you too”


C: How did that whole situation happen again? I sort of forgot, weren'twe coming to pick you up and Jemma got upset and called me mongoloidand when you got in the car you were laughing and slapping your handsso hard I said you sound like a Wet Seal? Is that what happened whatwas Mipenza's name??

H: Y DID JEMMA GET UPSET THAT U WERE PICKING ME UP?

C: I don't remember, I don't even know if that was the situation. Idon't know if that's where we came up calling each other all thosenames. Boop. How do you remember it? This was years ago. I'm luckyI remember what I said to you the email before this. What did I sayagain? Ok don't answer that.

C: Angelo just called, he can't make tonight. He's sick.

So that was it, the thrusting pelvic dance was a waste of time, we weren’t’ going to the studio. I go home.

I was walking off the train and it was Jemma, we spoke and she laughed while I told her how I think she came up with her calling me Mongoloid. We haven’t seen each other in a long time. We exchanged our “I miss you” and planned on having dinner next Thursday with the girls. Now I have to call all the girls and make plans for next Thursday. So all this, and it ended up the old group getting back together for dinner like the good old days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home