Can You Handle It?

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Interpreting my dream

I finally approached my coworker and told him about my dream, he had no clue what it meant. So I had asked him if he knew anyone who had Cancer. Ends up that he knows someone in Florida that has Prostate Cancer (that would explain my dad, he lives in Florida) and he knew someone in Germany who is dying from Cancer who is worse off than the Prostate Cancer. So I told him that he’s going to die soon.

My friend Lilley said that she was suppose to make favors for a wedding (that would explain the food for a SHOWER), she then told me today that her mouth was spitting up blood (that explains the red liquid I saw in the glasses on her television). That’s all I have for now. Oh yeah and the cheese cake brownie, let’s just say today we got food ordered for a meeting, which rarely I ever seen happen here, and I saw the dessert dish. There wasn’t any cheese cake brownie but I stole two brownies and an oatmeal cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home