Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Looking through closed eyes

It was my dad. He was at my job, but of course it was a different place and a coworker of mine was in the same office too. There was a counselor there and she told my dad he had Prostate Cancer and that my coworker had it (Cancer, but not Prostate) a lot worse and my dad just had a little bit. Of course knowing it was a dream I felt like I was flipping out in person though I was asleep, because I was upset my dad had cancer and he was going to die. My dad was upset; he was really sad and I thought that now I had no choice but to move to Florida. My coworker was sitting next to my dad and the counselor put it in his face that he's worse off than my father. Then it was two of my friends, Ann and Lilley. We were sitting down and it was dim. We decided to quit our jobs and go into business together. Then suddenly Lilley and I are in another room, and she had so many glasses of drinks on top of her television, all over, I kept thinking, oh shit don't let them fall. There was food on a table and she said "Oh they brought this over for the Shower", the way I used to do taste testings for the luncheons at my old job. Well it was the same thing, a taste testing for a Shower. Who's Shower? I have no clue. I couldn't taste anything because it was all meat except for the dessert and I was looking for a cheese cake brownie. The phone rings and it's my coworker and I told Lilley to tell him that I was on vacation that I couldn't make it. Come to find out, he wanted to speak to her and not me, he had asked her if she was going to be at the club and that he would be there at 4:30(am) and if she could meet him there. She hungup and was confused, that is all I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home