Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Geoffrey The Giraffe

Nothing to do, but prank Geoffrey The Giraffe. Isa and I decided to prank someone. I thought who else but Geoffrey The Giraffe, since he likes pulling pranks himself. I told Isa to do it because he wouldn’t recognize her voice.

“Okay, you talk though.”

“No way, I’ll laugh through the whole thing.”

“He’ll know it’s me. You do it.”

All that and it ended up being me. Isa calls me on my line and I started practicing all these different voices.

“Hello”

“No no don’t say it like that.”

“Hello Geoff, hi this is Nina…”

“No not like that.”

“I can’t I’m going to mess this up, Hello Geoff...”

“Yeah that’s good, ok now call him.”

I conference in GTG dialing *67.

“Hello?”

“Um hello, umm is this Geoff?”

“Yeah, who’s this?”

“Ummm you probably won’t remember me, but we met at Strata.”

“STRATA?”

“Yeah the day before Thanksgiving.”

“Oh yeah I was pretty blasted that night.”

“Yeah I know, you gave me your number and said I can call you when ever I wanted to.”

He was listening so intensely.

“Umm so I was just wondering if you would like to go with me to my Winter formal.”


He screamed out
“WHHHHHHAATTTTT?”

“Yeah, my Winter formal, I was wondering if you would like to come with me.”

“WHHHHAT??”

Isa started to laugh and I laughed, Geoffrey The Giraffe got pranked ha ha ha ha. He had no idea who it was. So Isa and I revealed ourselves. GTG started telling us how he didn't know what was going on.

“I was like who the hell is Nina? I don’t know any Nina. Then I heard the laughing and I had a feeling something wasn’t right.”

Isa giggling tells GTG, “We were going to get to the mouth herpes part but we didn’t get to.”

“Yeah that would have been funny. Winter formal isn’t that funny Geoff?”

Then Geoff and I babbled over bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home