Can You Handle It?

Thursday, January 20, 2005

He needs to GIVE UP

How does one break up with someone if the other person is too deeply in love with them? How does one make sure the other doesn't do anything crazy? No matter how many times she tells him that she's not in love with himand she doesn't want to be with him, there he goes trying to buy her something or do something that he thinks will make her keep him in her life. Trying to be someone else and not being himself at all. He's just trying to be that painting that she has painted in her heart for her man to be. He discovered it's not him so he's doing everything in his power to be the man in the painting. Does he not know he's only making it worse?

Should she be miserable in the relationship or be free of pain and out of the relationship, with him being miserable out of it? I say get out!! She’s going crazy, she isn’t herself anymore. She can’t differentiate anything that is so simple to see. She doesn’t want to hurt him. What about her? Shouldn’t she be selfish for once? Just this one time, it should be about her, what she feels, what she doesn’t feel and what her gut is making her feel. Shouldn’t she have the right to break up with him and not have to worry about him flipping the fuck out? Yes! The relationship isn’t just making her go bonkers, it’s reflecting on her friends too. They are the ones who hear it from both ends. He needs to stop. That’s what he needs to do. I understand he loves her, but if you love someone wouldn’t you want them to be happy? So let her go!!! She is not happy. She’s is miserable. Stop trying to be an imposter.

He tends to exaggerate things, he starts thinking crazy things, that’s the immaturity falling into place. He would spend a million dollars on a puppy just to see her smile; he would pay her bills when she lost her job and never thought that her parents could take care of that. He feels responsible for her. In his mind he thought it was love, but all it was and he doesn’t see it, is CONTROL! He thinks she will be thankful and grateful for his generosity, but it’s not generosity. He wants to be the father figure and take care of her. Sometimes I think he’s like one of those men that once he is married he tells his wife to stay home and become a house wife. He’ll work and bring home the bacon (eww) the dough. We don’t live in 1945 anymore. You can throw that IN CONTROL bullshit right out the window buddy. He needs to realize this; he needs to realize he can go on with out her. They are two different people who do not mesh well together. No matter how hard he tries to be well not himself. Yes he might be in love with her, but in reality it’s all about him not giving up. If he wants something he’ll go and get it even though he never needed it or doesn’t have any relation with it. If he has a thought of anything he doesn’t think twice. He thinks “Oh shit, yeah I have to do this”, when he has no clue what it entails. That is her; he doesn’t know what her love entails and will never know. So evidently he needs to give up and that is not in his vocabulary.

She cares for him and that’s why it’s hard to break it off for the millionth time. She's exhausted. He keeps insisting on her not to feel not to feel. “Give me one month.” How many times does she have to hear that, with every single time she tells him it’s over? Why be in a relationship only because you are used to it? You should be in a relationship because you both share the same feelings for one another, feel that there is room for it to grow stronger. Not to think of your significant other and feel sick, with thoughts running in your mind on how many ways can you get away and how to finally convince them to leave you alone.

Her heart isn’t in it. It’s a bit over two years, don’t think of it wasted. Its two years of learning what you should really feel when you’re truly in love. If she feels what she felt in this relationship in a new one waiting for her later in life, she’ll know right away that it isn’t meant to be and she will be stronger from the past one to leave. Then there is a relationship waiting for her that she’s never felt so happy and she can see how it’s really suppose to be. She shouldn’t linger around in this unhappy relationship and she should just leave him now. Put her foot down, it’s ok for him to hurt, it’s not her fault and what ever actions he takes after she breaks it up, it’s not her fault. He honestly needs to grow up and stop being selfish. Love sometimes means you have to let go. So … well you should know the rest of that sentence.

3 Comments:

Blogger EnjoyTheSilence said...

Definately end it. No more. No reason to puch on to try and convince the other party that they need to move on. The "she" needs to break it off completely for her sanitity. Frankly "she" deserves to be happy and will never be able to if she is constantly being dragged down by this other person. Everybody in this world needs to do what they need to do to be happy. Sure it will be hard on the other party, however it is no longer the "she"'s problem. If the other party decides to do somthing crazy that is "his" fault not the girls... "She" needs to realize as everybody needs to realize that our feelings are the most important. Do what YOU as a person need to do to be happy. Dont let others force their unhappyness onto you.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the SHE now talking. It took me about a week to read this blogg my friend wrote...because I knew that it would take a lot of energy and feelings to absorb things I already know and am about to hear from an outsidre's perspective. It's something that I do need to hear and am glad that the other she took the time, thought and concern to write. I feel like a hipocrate being in this relationship because my beliefs and thoughts and all went out the window and it's my heart blinding me. Yes, now I'm unemployed...do you have any idea how scary that is???I don't want to lose my car and although it may sound superficial I woked hard for it. What I'm trying to say is...he KNOWS how I feel and I am letting him help me with finances because he really wants to and he IS helping me. I am faxing constantly and know something will come up soon. It's only been the second week of unemployment. So I guess even when I was employed obviously I was going through this then. It's not only that I am use to him....I love him dearly(not inlove) and he is an amazing man...but mostly it's that stupid word "scared"...I always feel lonly and I'm not talking about relationship wise...even friends wise...I am the type of person that needs to go out and love too...but when I'm single I find myself always alone...I need to be involved in music atmospheres and it never happens because no one is around and I am not a wonderer who goes out by herself because of that issue called rape and murder out there that tends top be an factor way too many times. I think I'm babling now but it's good to free write(type)....
I feel like I'm waiting for something to happen in my life before I go through the torture of this man not leaving me alone and constantly begging to be with me smoking up my phone. I'm working on my music and I am looking for a break ...something ...an atmosephere that I can be around that will make me be me again...so I can stand tall and relieved again and be strong enough to break free...maybe someone has suggestions...I'm looking for people in the music world to join mine...I'm looking for a click...an opportunity...a relief...something that will make me feel like I've finally reached my home outside my home...I know that makes sense...
so unitil then...I try everyday to make my life change in some way or another and with Gods help maybe I'll catch a break...I was strong enough to stop telling him I love him and actually did the contrary and told him I am not inlove...I have not been sexually active in about 2 months now and I keep pushing the guilt away from my mind saying to myself that I don't owe him anything...I can't help to say though the "POOR MAN"...AND MY MIND DOES PLAY TRICKS ON ME AND STARTS FEARING HIM LEAVING TO HAVE sex with someone else...remember there are feeling involved obvioulsy.....but I really would get over it...I have before....but again, I am attached although I am empty inside...I know this will go where it has to it's inevitable.....

11:39 AM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

In time, I only wish for you to be free. Your soul needs to breathe. It's ok to be alone, you may think your friends are not always there, but you know all I am is a phone call away. You know how I would be by your side, to go out and to help you catch your dream, even though we both have the same dream we can grab it together. Don't be afraid to be alone. I've lived my entire life that way and I'm still here and try and find and hold on to what ever makes me truly happy in my heart and one of those things is our friendship. So really, I am not alone and neither will you. EVER!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home