Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Beating Around The Bush

My horoscope reads today “There’s no beating around the bush with a love interest any longer.”

Can anyone out there help me out? What the fuhh?? Can anyone tell me who my love interest is? I mean it’s already in my face I have no damn luck with any man that I was ever interested in, is ever interested in me. So, at this particular moment, I have no interest for any damn body. So when I get a horoscope like this it just fucks up my whole day. DAMN IT!

I always say it, but sometimes I get bothered by it. You know, not having a guy who you think is remotely attractive, not interested in you in any shape or form. Like what is up with that? What is it that all you men are afraid of? I’m not asking to get married. I’m not asking you to inseminate me with one of your precious jewels to have a child. I’m not asking you to be my boyfriend. All I’m asking is to just hang out. Have a good time, go out and have fun. All I want is some company. I’m tired of all that shit, men who I'm attractive to who don’t even know I exist. But then I turn around and say,

“I’m fine by myself. Been by myself for ever and I can keep going. I’m fine.”

But am I really? I’m not ugly, I can tell you that and no, I’m not conceited. I think I’m a pretty woman. I’m funny, independent, outgoing all that crazy good stuff. So what’s the problem men?? What the fuck is your problem, are you to scared to give a nice girl ehh ehh I mean woman some damn company? There’s no harm in that buddy! If you men out there start having feelings for a girl, just let it take its damn path. Don’t be afraid. It’s ok to care for someone, love someone and want to be with someone. We only have one life to live so take advantage of it. If you just want to be a player then pick some hoes. Just don’t forget the good girls out there who would just like a little of attention too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

I don't think it's a "man" issue or a "woman" issue. I think it's not only about finding someone we are attracted to and make a "mental connection" with....it's about finding someone who's at the same stage in life that we are. I think just hanging out and getting to know someone is awesome. there does not have to be anything promised or committed to right off the bat.....I guess some people are afraid of doing that because they are afraid of potentially having feelings for someone and they just like being alone. It's difficult to find someone looking for the same things that you are, let alone, someone who is "your type" physically and mentally......it's tough out there!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop by and have a look at private golf course

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home