Can You Handle It?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Diminish

I rub my eye as the nuisance still aggravates me. My heart is beating, but it feels like it's in a shallow well. I know its beating but I can't feel it, it feels too deep inside me that the vibration is lost between my hand and my chest. So much is going through my mind but at the same time nothing is there when I think back 2 seconds ago. Am I on some natural high? It some what feels like an outer body experience I do the things I need to do, but I don't feel the movement.


I should update you on some of my blogs. I'm still lost don't worry that didn't change. My biopsy for Breast Cancer came up benign. I have to get checked every 6 months, that's next month. How time flies. The tumor inside my head is back, going through all different pain meds and doctors to figure out what the next step is. Radiation was a suggestion, but not sure if that's possible. Neurologist doesn't want me to have another surgery as he put on that sad face. Tired of going back and forth to doctors and getting no results. Tired of feeling the way I feel, but I've learned to just live with it. I'm alive and really that's all that matters.


It's wild that I have my own crazy problems and I conjure to shun it outt to worry about everyone else. It actually occupies my mind in not thinking there is a problem embedded in my life. Heck I'm breathing… I have my family… I have my friends… I have a job… I am loved… so why hover my problems? I step away from it to make it fly away on its own, or just keep it wide open for some sort of positive energy to dissect it and diminish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home