Can You Handle It?

Monday, August 11, 2008

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,
How do I stop the hurt and the anger? I try not to think of it but it lingers deep inside. I want to rid it. I want to cry thinking that will release it. Thing is... I just can't cry. It won't come out. I try to think positive but sadness is the emotion inside. I try to think happy thoughts but then the hurt is intensified missing the happy moments. I feel like I can't win, I just want to erase it. Erase the hurt, pain and anger! Do you know what really sucks Diary?? I'll tell you... You can't answer me... that's what sucks. But you know what, I can sit here and type up my venting emotions, my confusions, my my my my well you know... type about MY soul.

#deardiary #blog #emotion

2 Comments:

Blogger Hermes said...

This was beautiful.. tragically beautiful. All your writing is.

I've come to discover that happiness, true happiness, is those fleeting moments in-between heartbreak. Those moments of sullen clarity as you slowly suffocate your lungs and your soul in smoke.

3:51 PM  
Blogger CiaFai said...

Thank you Hermes. That truly means a lot to me. I've stepped away from blogging for a while, but I've returned. I will check out your page and look forward to your writing.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home