Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I have it!

I’m obsessed with how you make me feel. Hope keeps me strong and then it brings me down for what I should already have. I can feel it hard core. I feel it. Feel the energy cupped inside the cusp of my neck and shoulder, it goes right through me. When I go to speak it would all seem like a lie fallen on someone’s ears if I told them, that I already have it, but I do. I do have it. I just can’t show you. It’s hard for me to show you how it feels. Can’t show someone a feeling. If there was a way I can put my hand on you and let it radiate through my arm and into my hand finally enter you, you will then believe me. Believe. I already have.

#ihaveit #ifeelit #feeling #believe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home