Can You Handle It?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sorry, but now I'm back

Hello All,
I know it's been a while since I've last wrote. I will start on being more dedicated to writing now. I'm at work now and really can't write much. So I'll just leave you with something that happened on Sunday night.

Sunday night I walked in my apartment after my trip to Philly. I smelled the litter box and knew I had to clean that bitch up. I held my breath and did the duty. The litter box is between a closet and this beautiful piece of old furniture that holds all my photos. I ditched the bag by going out to the front of the house and slam dunking it into the garbage can. When I came back I grabbed the broom to sweep up the rest of the little mess that was left on the floor. I heard something mechanical go off in the closet. I thought to myself, hmmm is that a toy I probably bought for one of the many kids I know? I opened the door and a gush of cold wind hit me as I saw the box fan in the closet slowing down. The point is...the fan in the closet was not plugged in.

Wondered what ghost it was. Still don't know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Mc said...

wow. that's creepy. I moved last week, hope there are none in my new home. I better bust out da' sage!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home